- RSS Channel Showcase 4238365
- RSS Channel Showcase 9618720
- RSS Channel Showcase 1210691
- RSS Channel Showcase 9253422
Articles on this Page
- 09/06/16--17:22: _Allocating Resource...
- 09/07/16--00:56: _Project Web App Res...
- 09/07/16--04:59: _Problem creating a PDF
- 09/07/16--05:30: _Timesheet Monitorin...
- 09/07/16--08:27: _PWA Work in Days no...
- 04/20/12--02:31: _PWA Site Not Provis...
- 09/07/16--03:07: _Project Server 2013...
- 09/07/16--02:48: _Skype for business
- 09/07/16--08:58: _PWA Capacity Planni...
- 04/07/16--09:40: _Missing templates f...
- 11/18/13--04:46: _Getting error while...
- 09/08/16--03:25: _Resource (Assigned ...
- 01/24/12--09:34: _View or Table where...
- 11/20/14--07:13: _Project Center Grid...
- 09/13/16--08:16: _Timesheet Customisa...
- 12/06/12--03:45: _Keep getting pop up...
- 10/18/14--05:24: _Getting Project Sit...
- 06/22/16--08:23: _Cannot insert dupli...
- 09/14/16--11:04: _Mass set timesheet ...
- 08/16/16--10:19: _Trying to get to SP...
- 09/06/16--17:22: Allocating Resources for only particular recurring days to work
- 09/07/16--00:56: Project Web App Resource Levelling
- 09/07/16--04:59: Problem creating a PDF
- 09/07/16--05:30: Timesheet Monitoring Report
- 09/07/16--08:27: PWA Work in Days not Hours
- 09/07/16--03:07: Project Server 2013 Performance Issue
- 09/07/16--02:48: Skype for business
- 09/07/16--08:58: PWA Capacity Planning view - Add tasks names under Resource Names
- 04/07/16--09:40: Missing templates for Creating new Project in Project Center
- 11/18/13--04:46: Getting error while publishing the new Plan in Project server 2013
- GeneralQueueJobFailed (26000) - CreateWssSite.CreateWssSiteMessage. Details: id='26000' name='GeneralQueueJobFailed' uid='ba6a6244-4d50-e311-bf14-ac162d773454' JobUID='5151573c-4d50-e311-bf14-ac162d773454' ComputerName='7717b7cb-9926-477e-9e7a-3d9f072b7c6b' GroupType='CreateWssSite' MessageType='CreateWssSiteMessage' MessageId='1' Stage='' CorrelationUID='ddd5579c-fb3c-70d0-b7c6-b85aaff1162c'. For more details, check the ULS logs on machine 7717b7cb-9926-477e-9e7a-3d9f072b7c6b for entries with JobUID 5151573c-4d50-e311-bf14-ac162d773454
I am not able to understand . Please help us as soon as possible.
- 09/08/16--03:25: Resource (Assigned To) in Late Tasks View in Project Site
- 01/24/12--09:34: View or Table where EPM 2010 saves local material resources?
- 11/20/14--07:13: Project Center Grid - Clear Filter Greyed Out
- 09/13/16--08:16: Timesheet Customisation in PWA 2010
- 12/06/12--03:45: Keep getting pop up "Create a site for this project" when publishing
- 09/14/16--11:04: Mass set timesheet manager on all PWA Users.
- 08/16/16--10:19: Trying to get to SPI and CPI in MS Project Server 2010 and PWA
- Contract IT resoruces who have assigned hourly rates (values)
- Internal IT resources who do not have hourly rates assigned
- External vendors who are paid 'by the job', and are not associated with individual rates in MS Project Pro
I want to assign resource A to project A from an enterprise resource pool that only works Monday and Tuesday recurring.
I then want Resource A to work Wed, Thur, and Friday on other projects.
If I assign a resource calendar to resource A showing Wed, Thur, and Fri as "non working" then that will work for project A, but Wed, Thur, and Fri will not be available to other projects.
Essentially this is like a resource profile/calndar per project.
How would I make this possible, as this is quite a common thing to need to do with resources?
I am editing a project in the Project Server Web App, and have noticed that resources are not levelled.
However, when i open the project in Project Pro, the levelling occurs immediatly.
Is this a limitation of the web app?
Have started to get the message "Adobe Acrobat is not activated. Cannot create the PDF file" When trying to create a PDF from a Word 2010 file. I use Windows 2010.
Using Project Server 2013
We have launched EPM Timesheet recently. I want a monitoring report that can show Planned & Actual hours against each resource.
By utilizing this report, it should help in monitoring that who is filling Timesheet or not.
Is there any way to display "work" in days and not hours in PWA?
So I've got my custom site provisioning for new projects created via the PWA directly, having eventually worked out that I needed to set the default in both the 'Project Site Provisioning Settings' and 'Enterprise Project Types'.
However, if I create/publish a new project via Project Professional client, the site isnot provisioned at all (not even using the Microsoft default site).
I get the following error:
Your CreateWssSite job failed. Its current state is FailedNotBlocking. It was 0% complete. It entered the queue at 04/20/2012 10:16:32. To get more information about the job failure, please go to Project Web App. Select Personal Settings from the left menu. Then select My Queued Jobs. The errors returned from the queue are as follows: Error ID: 18003 Error ID: 26000 Detailed error below - send it to the administrator for more detailed troubleshooting.<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?><errinfo><general><class name="Web is not a child of the default site collection"><error id="18003" name="WSSWebIsNotUnderDefaultCollection" uid="68889e88-8fde-48dd-b314-945573c2f661" projectUID="08d30ed5-e01d-4605-a033-f38f3a77b507" wssFullUrl="http://skpkapd0160/PWA/Test 200412" /></class><class name="Queue"><error id="26000" name="GeneralQueueJobFailed" uid="173345dd-fa4b-4d1b-8cb3-67022a74dd7c" JobUID="a1f09125-84a1-461b-ab45-7fc7cb645bab" ComputerName="SKPKAPD0160" GroupType="CreateWssSite" MessageType="CreateWssSiteMessage" MessageId="1" Stage="" /></class></general></errinfo>
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong here?
We are using Project Server 2013.
There are 16GB each in Web & database machines. We are facing slowness of EPM now. We also have introduced EPM Timesheet for a very small team of 10 resources.
What could the factors to keep eyes on to monitor the performance?
Also what are the best practice to maintain performance. Please guide.
Dear Microsoft Forum, i have a problem with my skype for business server that can''t display presence status, it always presence offline event users client online.
Thanks advance for answer!
the Capacity planning view is great, and gives good info.
However, can it also display info like the "Resource usage" view in Project Professional, so I can see a list of tasks under resources, and the hours per day spent on each task?
The alternative is the Task Detail view, but that shows a GANNT and not a daily breakdown of work.
I am not able to see all the 'Templates' to create New Project in Project Center. But my Colleague is able to see all the templates.
any idea what i am missing here.
Thanks! Palani K
Dear Team ,
Please help me below error
We have on Project Online a regular enterprise project (not SharePoint task list).
We published it and a site was created with the Project Summary web-part.
This web-part shows late tasks and this is linkable.
When I click on the link, I get a task list within the Team Site. However, most resources assigned to these tasks in Project are not reflected in the Assigned To column of the list. In fact, only the project owner (which is the site owner) is shown in the Assigned To column on her tasks.
Can you explain this? I think it has something to do with SharePoint rights. We work with Project Server Permission Mode.
I have a project that I am using several local material resources. I can see these resources at the Project Center but I can't retrieve this information in any built-in template or samples. So I decided to look for these local resource in the SQL 2008 but I did not find.
Any of you guys know in what view or table in the MS SQL 2008 the Project Server saves these information?
Can you guys help me?
On project center views when we put a filter to grid, we cannot select "Clear Filter" botton on grid (For example when we filter project name, we cannot "clear filter" from project name column on grid )but we can select "no filter" option from ribbon. Is this a bug? Any solutions?
Does anybody know if it is possible to add a field showing the project priority onto a resources timesheet in PWA 2010. I have created a field to show the task priority (My Timesheet view) but once I add time to the task on my timesheet and save, the priority field disappears until the project is published again.
Ideally I would like this field to be visible on the My Work view of the timesheet.
I am using Project Server 2010. "Create a site for this project" when publishing. How do I stop it?
I keep getting the popup
In Project server 2013, users are getting Project Site Provisioning Pop-up even after Operational Policies set as Do not create a sites.
We can use “Deny” Global Permission, “Manage SharePoint Foundation”, which controls Project site creation/ delete as temporary workaround however want to know is this know defect in Project server 2013?
Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.
we are getting the below error while publishing the project in project server 2010.
Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.MSP_PROJECTS' with unique index 'UQ_MSP_PROJECTS_PROJ_NAME'. The duplicate key value is (<ProjectName>)
In PWA all the users timesheet managers are set as themselves so they auto approve on timesheets. We need to set all the timesheet managers to their manager. Found that editing the Project User and setting their time sheet manager to their manager does what we need. Is there anyway to import in from AD directly or could powershell be used to edit PWA users? Thanks
Trying to establish some sense of overall portfolio performance for projects that we're operating, from a schedule perspective. In doing so, I'm pulling SPI values, via PWA views. I've noticed that some projects have a value of 0 for BCWS and BCWP, which results in a value of 0 for SPI.
We have a mixture of situations surrounding resources, that I suspect might be contributing to this. I'm looking for some insight from those who may have already done this.
Has anyone else run into this and figured out a way to get reliable SPI values when there are resources whose specific rates/values are not represented in MS Project Pro?
Michael... PMP, PSM-I