Articles on this Page
- 06/12/15--07:20: _User Permissions re...
- 06/17/15--06:29: _Project Server 2013...
- 06/17/15--07:21: _Overallocation Reso...
- 06/17/15--07:32: _Project Online Time...
- 06/17/15--09:24: _Create a view in Pr...
- 06/16/15--23:27: _Can we get delted t...
- 06/17/15--07:47: _Template Instructions
- 06/17/15--10:34: _Some tasks allow us...
- 06/09/15--10:06: _Display message on ...
- 06/17/15--21:26: _Overallocation Repo...
- 06/17/15--22:56: _Can we handle OnWss...
- 06/18/15--04:10: _Can't view Project ...
- 06/18/15--05:03: _Approvals Invisible
- 06/16/15--14:05: _Error Schedule.aspx...
- 06/18/15--08:36: _Actual Cost not bei...
- 05/12/15--11:27: _Unable to give user...
- 06/12/15--12:56: _Where can the appro...
- 06/18/15--09:43: _Reportin(Project Sy...
- 06/11/15--04:35: _Obviously my worked...
- 06/18/15--13:02: _Creating a report f...
- 06/12/15--07:20: User Permissions report
- 06/17/15--06:29: Project Server 2013 IP and Host name change
- 06/17/15--07:21: Overallocation Resources Report in Microsoft Project Server 2013
- 06/17/15--07:32: Project Online Time Entry and Approval
- 06/16/15--23:27: Can we get delted task details in any of the schema.?
- 06/17/15--07:47: Template Instructions
- 06/17/15--21:26: Overallocation Reports in Project Server 2013
- 06/18/15--04:10: Can't view Project Site Provisioning Settings
- 06/18/15--05:03: Approvals Invisible
- 06/16/15--14:05: Error Schedule.aspx into Project type Project Enterprise
- 06/18/15--08:36: Actual Cost not being updated in Project 2010
- 05/12/15--11:27: Unable to give users access to project with Project Permissions
- 06/18/15--09:43: Reportin(Project Sync) job running again and again
- 06/11/15--04:35: Obviously my worked project lost
- 06/18/15--13:02: Creating a report for Users customer Global Permissions
Can a report be built via Reporting database that lists users and the groups they belong to?
I have configured project server 2013 and it is working fine. Now if I change the ip address and host name, will it impact anything on running application. If so, what are the steps I need to keep in mind. Any link or documentation will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
I have a requirement in MS Project Server 2013.
I have a project, in which I need to see the overallocated resources.
i.e. Monthwise how many percentage they have been allocated.
In that report I should percentage(in the left side(Y axis)), Month and Resource Name(in the (X axis)).
I need to create this MS Project 2013, is this possible? If not, how can I achieve this.
Is it possible to enter (not approve) time on a team member's behalf in Project Online? We are moving from Clarity to MS Project Online, and we are accustomed to having Approvers enter time for their team members. This works well when other timesheet enforcement efforts don't work for team members.
I have various Projects in my Project Center taking place on various Project sites (Therefore I have created an Enterprise custom field specifying the Location which is used in each MS Project file). Now I want to create a report showing which works are currently scheduled on which sites.
My question: How is it possible to create a view in Project Center grouping all Tasks in all projects by a enterprise custom field (task)?
Task1 from Schedule1
Taks 3 from Schedule3
I know one way would be to create a master schedule containing all concerned Sub projects but is there no other way to do it?
I need to capture the deleted Task details from the database.
Ex: We have deleted one task from Microsoft project. is that task data will we get any of the schema like reporting,pub, etc..
Please help me in this.
I have an annoying problem that is preventing me from using Project. I want to use the "agile project management" template to track my ongoing projects. When I open it I get that really cool "scrum template instructions" page that opens up. My problem is that once I leave this page, I have absolutely no idea how to get back to it without using the "undo" button. Obviously this must be an extraordinarily simple thing to do because I've been searching off-and-on for an answer for 3 months and apparently absolutely nobody else on the internet has ever needed to ask this question.
so, how heck do you get back to the "template instructions" page?
I have a query. %Work Completed column in Project server Timesheet view is not read only. still some tasks allow users to edit %Work Complete in timesheet and some does not. Does this depends on the task types or the user permissions.
I have a list with a choice field (drop-down) named "Channel"
I want the form to display a certain message based on the value selected in the Channel field and hide it if nothing is selected. Is this possible?
I would like to see the resources overallocation details across all projects in Project Server 2013.
We have Overallocation Report in MS Project 2013, If I generate a overallocation report in a project, the data contains in the report is only for that project or across all projects?
I am referring below blogs
but with no luck I am ending up with no way to handle Project Server OnWssWorkspaceCreating. We have to convert on premise event to online hosted event receiver. Please help soon as possible. (unable to share links
I am testing Project Server 2013. I have switched to Project Server Permissions Mode. When publishing a project, it shows the pop-up for creating a project site and the do not create site this time option is disabled. In the Server Settings I am not able to see the "Project Site Provision Settings" option. How do I enable this? Or is there any other alternative.
Cheers, Amit Wairkar
Resources have updated their timesheets and clicked on Turn in Final timesheet in the timesheet page. But, the respective Project Manager is not getting the approvals. The PM have created and uploaded the project. He should be getting the approvals. But, he is getting the below message
"There are no new approvals to review at this time. If you have published your plan and still do not see approvals, have your resources submit updates from "Tasks" or "Timesheet.""
Please suggest on this.
Sorry, something went wrong
Correlation ID: ce01119d-86eb-e059-b80b-dcb6eed725be
Date and Time: 6/16/2015 2:54:40 PM I don't know waht happen, the Schedule.aspx don't show when i try to enter . Any idea??
A project manager has been having problems with a task where there is Actual Work assigned and the cost rates table is correct and updated but Actual Cost stays at $0 no matter what.
I have tried a lot of things to get the Actual Cost to show something but I am out of ideas. What are some possible solutions to this problem?
I would like to give users the ability to open a project in project professional, makes edits, save and publish. All this without them being an owner or part of the team.
I go to "Project Permissions" for the project and add a user with every security box checked.
When the user tries opening the project in project professional they are only able to open in read-only mode with this message:
The project is not checked out and an administrator is able to check out the project fine. All the permissions under "Project Permissions" seem to have no effect. What are some possible reasons for this issue and are there any solutions or workarounds that could help?
Where does a Timesheet Manager (i.e., the approver) in PWA 2013 go to see the comments that a Team Member enters in the dialog box that appears at the moment he/she clicks "Submit Timesheet"?
\Spiro Theopoulos, Montreal, QC (Canada)
Hi I have a situation where the Reporting(Project Sync) job is running from a long time for a particular project.
and this for the same project. Any idea whats going on??
Last time I was working om this file was Thursday 9. April. I was saving a lot of times while working, but unfortunately only to a folder on my desktop. When I had finished working I saved again, but what I do not remember is if I left project open. I most likely did not shut down my laptop, only closed the lid and went home. When I, on Tuesday 14.april was going to work on the file again It would not open:(
The file size is twice my previous save so it looks like I managed to save the new inputs at least.
Please contact me again I there is any more information I can provide you with.
I have been tasked with performing a security audit of User accounts in a PS2010 on prem instance. I have seen methods to create a report of Users and the Security Groups they are a member of but what I am really looking to do is create a report that would identify any Users with unique Global Permissions set on their account and the Global Permissions set. Is there a method to do this either by an SQL query or PowerShell script?
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.